Connect seamlessly to your Drupal site to automatically pull your content into Smartcat and push it back when translated.
The integration pulls your content from a specific Drupal site to Smartcat. Once the translation is complete, it will be automatically pushed back to your Drupal site.
1. In Drupal, install the TMGMT plugin and the Smartcat plugin.
2. In Smartcat, generate an API key and paste it in Drupal > Providers > Translations.
3. In the desired Content type, do Edit > Language settings > Enable translation.
4. Whenever you need one or more pieces of content translated, simply choose them and click “Request translation.”
5. Translate the content using standard Smartcat features.
6. Once the translation is complete, get it back via Drupal > Download translations.
After you finish configuring the integration, you’ll be able to take advantage of all of Smartcat’s features to improve your project.
Smartcat’s translation memory and glossary features can be used with your project to enhance translation quality and consistency, as well as save money on repeated translations.
You can take advantage of Smartcat’s translation memory and glossary features with your project to enhance translation quality and consistency, as well as save money on repeated translations.
You can utilize Smartcat’s machine translation capabilities for a quick and rough translation of your content or to set up hybrid machine-human translation workflows.
You can bring your translators onto your project within Smartcat without sharing your original content. You can also search for new translators or translation agencies in the marketplace.